Re: [soc-dev] GSoC Midterm evaluations

Hi Wayne and all,

I am working on the project "Diagram Layout in eTrice with KIELER" (wiki link). The project has witnessed considerable progress and has been able to achieve many of the listed milestones.

The produced code for the Layout plug-in can be viewed at the Eclipse Gerrit under the topic branch 'layout' for etrice/master. In short, the produced plug-in is capable of lay-outing both the the diagram types of eTrice. Currently, I, with the help of my mentors, am working on various issues for improving the layout and including more options for improving the user experience.

I have already submitted the Mid Term Evaluation (within few hours of opening) and my mentors judge my performance to be satisfactory.

Thank you for your concern.

Kind Regards,
Jayant