Re: [soc-dev] GSoC Midterm evaluations

Hi Wayne,

I am working on ECF Salvo Newsreader project. My main taskĀ  is to make a protocol independent connectivity interface for Salvo. I have finished designing and implementing protocol independent API and model. Currently testing out the IContainer implementation for the Salvo product with new connectivity API.
Also submitted the evaluation form.
Regards,
Tishan