[soc-dev] help needed for creating my first patch

Hi everyone,

I have written a small working code for grammar code of GACL (Generic Action Code Language) separately in my github repository [1]. I just started to work on integrating work I have done till now into etrice source code gradually through patches. So I just used Egit to clone etrice repository, configured gerrit then imported projects. And to my surprise I saw too many errors in it. Possibly because tutorial files have source code and these files aren’t inter linked. I attached a picture of errors its showing on my workspace and also in left side is project explorer view, so if I have imported some unwanted projects then please do tell me which projects to import and which not. I used master branch during cloning. Any help is appreciated.

With Kind Regards,

Satyender Yadav