[soc-dev] Slot allocation

Greetings all.

We got our slot allocations from Google last night. I'm not sure if I'm
supposed to say how many we got publicly, so I'll sort that out and
hopefully let you know actual number.

Students: if you have been asked questions on your proposals, you need
to answer them ASAP.

Mentors, if you have not already provided feedback and/or volunteered to
mentor proposals that you care about, please do so ASAP. If you have
volunteered to mentor a student project, please take a few minutes to
reflect on the commitment; now is the right time to bow out gracefully.

I intend to do an initial pass of accept/reject on Friday. Only projects
that have a mentor volunteer will be considered.

Wayne

--
Wayne Beaton
The Eclipse Foundation