Re: [soc-dev] (no subject)

Your proposal is interesting to me, but I fail to see how it relates to Eclipse. The Eclipse Foundation hosts numerous open source projects. Each of these projects has a scope, or serves a particular domain.

I fail to see where this project proposal fits. It doesn't feel like something that belongs in the Eclipse Platform or SDK. It might fit in the Open Healthcare Framework project, but that project was recently shut down (due to lack of ongoing activity)

Do you have any idea which Eclipse project might be appropriate for this work?

Wayne