[soa-pmc] Committer Election for Ralph Soika on Eclipse BPEL Designer has started

A committer election for Ralph Soika on project Eclipse BPEL Designer
(soa.bpel) was started by Paul Leacu with this criteria:

I would like to nominate Ralph Soika as a committer for the project:

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/soa.bpel

Ralph Soika - ralph.soika@xxxxxxxxx
IMIXS - https://imixs.org/

Ralph has been a leading contributor to the Eclipse BPMN2 Modeler project and
has an excellent perspective on these projects' future. I would like to
continue as a committer.

Eclipse BPEL Designer project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/soa.bpel/elections/election-ralph-soika-committer-eclipse-bpel-designer

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/soa.bpel