Re: [soa-pmc] PMC Meeting?

Hi guys 11 Eastern is 5pm CET if I’m not mistaken, so it works for me.

Let me know if you need me to set-up a call or if we’re using Sungard’s bridge?

Adrian.

From: "marc.dutoo@xxxxxxxxxxx" <marc.dutoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday 11 February 2015 05:46
To: SOA list <soa-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [soa-pmc] PMC Meeting?

Hi SOAers

11 AM Eastern will be a tad early for us Europeans.

However, I won't be going to Eclipse Con US this year (though maybe FR or EU), and while the Eclipse community is bound to get my attention back in the following years, it is too early to picture the impact on SOA TLP so I'll stay mysterious for now.

So while I'm interested by the topics, don't feel obliged to reschedule for me alone.

Best regards,
Marc D.