Re: [soa-pmc] Renaming SOA Top Level Project

One more vote. Now only missing the Winery vote, but we have a quorum anyways.

Marc

From: Gille, Marc
Sent: Donnerstag, 20. März 2014 11:09
To: Mike Milinkovich (mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx); Ian Skerrett (ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx); 'Wayne Beaton'
Subject: Renaming SOA Top Level Project

Gents,

we have been debating this for a while among the SOA projects:

We are intending to rename the SOA top level project to

Enterprise Technologies

Find attached the vote of the project leads.

I would like to announce this change during the closing panel if you don’t have objections.

Thanks,

Marc

Dr. Marc Gille * Senior Vice President, Product Management, Infinity * Global Technology * SunGard * 340 Madison Ave, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10173 * Phone +1 646 445 1294 * Mobile +1 347 414 4529 * marc.gille@xxxxxxxxxxx * www.sungard.com * Twitter @marcgille

Join the online conversation with SunGard’s customers, partners and industry experts and find an event near you at: www.sungard.com/ten.

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.

SunGard Systeme GmbH • Registered: Frankfurt am Main, Handelsregister Frankfurt HRB 56839 • Geschäftsführer: Harold Finders, Christian U. Haas, Henry Morton Miller Jr., Victoria E. Silbey

--- Begin Message ---
Hi all

Thanks Marc for spearheading this change.

I've read the propositions eagerly. Maybe they're missing a "Business" overtone, but the best I can think of is Entreprise Business & Technology Solutions (EBTS) which is both too long and too buzzword-y.

So for Entreprise Technology :
+1

Regards