[soa-pmc] Fwd: Project Bridge

We have a new bridge for our PMC conf calls and I just wanted to share the information with you, see mail below. I also updated the information in our wiki page http://wiki.eclipse.org/SOA/Meetings.  Next meeting is June 18th.moderator. I will also put the information on Meeting wiki page.

Zsolt

Anfang der weitergeleiteten Nachricht:

Von: "Eclipse Webmaster (Denis Roy)" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Project Bridge
Datum: 14. Mai 2013 17:21:20 MESZ

Hi Folks,

I've setup your project bridge on asterisk.eclipse.org.  Here's the information for both yourselves and your project members.

[please share the following with your committers]

Accessing, using: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Asterisk
Phone numbers: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Asterisk/Numbers

Your participant conference extension: 714, then enter pin 91281

* SIP clients can call 714@asterisk.eclipse.org, and use the same pin.

Back to the top