Re: [soa-pmc] submission to ECON?

Hi Marc

Stardust in Orion, wow, now that's sexy :)

I've added :
* intro & lightning talks as per Adrian suggestion
* use of Talend to develop Web Services
* use of JWT & EasySOA to design Web Services. There are several ways to do it beyond what was shown at ECE : updating JWT integration with Mangrove, integrating Stardust with JWT EMF-ECM bridge so it can talk to EasySOA... Up to a future SOA telco to decide.
* removed typos

Feel free to modify or discuss, I'll have a look at it in 2 hours from now.

Regards,
Marc