From: soa-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:soa-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mos, Adrian
Sent: Montag, 22. Oktober 2012 16:25
To: SOA PMC mailing list
Subject: Re: [soa-pmc] Attendees SOA Track

Hi guys,

So here is a first draft of the slides. We can refine them tomorrow. I took a decision for this version of the slides, but please feel free to suggest otherwise if you feel it’s not appropriate. You can make changes directly in the attached file as I’m running low on time here in finishing my demo J

We want to keep the slides short for this intro so I just remind in 1 quick slide what Eclipse SOA is about and then I only put slides for Stardust and BPMN, sort of ‘what’s new’ as projects. I initially wanted to have a reminder slide for each project but it would be too long. Also, in the presentations, we will talk about some of these projects in detail.

Regarding timing, we are running very low on time for the panel, in this configuration. We have a total of 3.5h and we are already taking 3h20min with the current agenda. Marc, would it be possible to shorten one of your presentations maybe? I can also make mine smaller, to about 20 mins.

I suggest we meet tomorrow morning at 8h15 in Room 7 for last minute preparations… J

http://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2012/rooms/room-7

Cheers,

Adrian.