From: soa-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:soa-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marc Dutoo
Sent: Donnerstag, 18. Oktober 2012 15:10
To: soa-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [soa-pmc] Tomorrow next PMC call

OK for Skype, I'm marc.dutoo, but I need to have it working first...

Regards,
Marc

Le 18/10/2012 15:03, Zsolt Beothy-Elo a écrit :

Sorry folks,

for some strange reason the conf call system is not accepting my moderator pass code. So currently I am not able to initiate the call. It might also already be occupied by some other pmc or project team. Would Skype be a viable alternative?

Regards