Re: [soa-pmc] Conf call next week

Folks,
I cancelled the call today as I was the only participant. Marc G. tried to call in but failed for some reason. We had one topic on the agenda, which is 'SOA Track at EclipseCon Europe'. The deadline for submitting talks is July 31. So if we like to have a track we have to hurry up. BTW I will not be able to attend the next call (July 31). Either someone else has to be the host or we need to cancel the call.

Cheers,
Zsolt