Re: [soa-pmc] PMC approval needed for JWT CMIS export

Am 02.07.2012 um 11:25 schrieb Yoann Rodière:

Hi,

I just posted CQ 6622, CQ 6623, CQ 6624, CQ 6625, CQ 6626 and CQ 6627 for the JWT project, and we'd need the PMC to approve them.

Done, except for CQ6627, where Marc G. raised some questions you should answer before PMC can give a +1.

Zsolt

These CQs will allow using the Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS library in JWT, and thus enable the export of JWT workflow models to a Document Management System. This feature is currently developped in the ecm_support branch of the JWT repository, in particular in the ecm directory.

I am, of course, available if you have any question. If you don't, well, please +1 the CQs :)

Best regards,
Yoann