[soa-pmc] FW: SOA Talk

:) from the SOA-dev list

From: soa-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:soa-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mos, Adrian
Sent: vendredi 25 novembre 2011 15:51
To: soa-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [soa-dev] SOA Talk

Hello SOA friends J

Just to let you know that I made a talk proposal for EclipseCON that aims to present and demonstrate how DSLs can be integrated into Eclipse SOA TLP. This could potentially be interesting for anybody that wants to link the variety of tools that the project is providing with domain-specific expertise and editors.

Please have a look and feel free to leave comments, I think it’s always good to show interest around a talk in order to have better chances of acceptance.

http://www.eclipsecon.org/2012/sessions/bringing-dsls-soa-and-bpm

Cheers,

Adrian.