Re: [soa-pmc] Termination of the BPMN modeler subproject

Hi Antoine,

Saw your email last week but was travelling and couldn’t reply faster. The BPMN Modeller is a very important project in the SOA TLP, certainly one of its highlights, and I just wanted to say thanks for your great work on this over the years!

In the preparation of the termination review, it would be great if you and Bob could synchronize to make sure that whatever could be useful for the BPMN2 Modeller project, is going to be still available and so on. This brings me to the archival question, are you planning of archiving the entire project (CVS, web, bugzilla etc)? I’d certainly see a lot of value in having the 1.0 modeller available for some more time from now, until the BPMN2 one picks up speed.

Thank you again!

+1 for the termination review.

Adrian.