[soa-pmc] Next PMC call 9th of August

Hi
Unfortunately the PMC call last week had to be canceled because PMC member participation was lacking. To make the next PMC call more interesting not only Bob Brodt will give a introduction to the BPMN2 Modeler project, but also Marc Gille will give an intro to the stardust project. This is your opportunity  to better get to know the two latest SOA projects in Eclipse and to start a discussion with the two project leads. Hope you will be able to  participate in the call. If you feel there are still more topics we should discuss feel free to add them here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/SOA/Meetings/Agenda9Aug11. If you need to know the call-in number for your country look here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/SOA/Meetings.

Cheers,
Zsolt

P.S.: I will be on vacation from 22/07 - 05/08

Back to the top