From: soa-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:soa-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Zsolt Beothy-Elo
Sent: lundi 11 juillet 2011 12:28
To: SOA PMC mailing list
Subject: [soa-pmc] Tomorrow PMC Call

Folks,
tomorrow we have our regular PMC call. At the moment I have no immediate topic on the agenda. I also didn't get anyone from the startdust project to particiapte in the call. Are there any topics you want to have discussed? If there is interest we can shortly brainstorm about common presentation EclipseCon Europe (http://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2011/). If you are not able to attend the call just drop a note, so we know how many participants we can expect.

Cheers,
Zsolt