[soa-pmc] Next PMC call with participation of the Stardust project?

Hi Marc,
first of all congratulations for the successful creation review. I did not read any confirmation message from Wayne but as the records show you were approved I assume I just missed notice. As long as you are waiting to get provisioned I like to invite you to one of the next PMC calls of the SOA Top Level project, which you choosed as new home here at eclipse. It would be a good opportunity to discuss the state of the stardust project and where we from the PMC can support you. We would also like to get to know the stardust project better and to identfy where there are possible integration points with other projects within the SOA TLP, but also of course where there is potential overlap and how we handle it.
We have our call every 4 weeks. Next one is 12th of July. If you want to know the exact dates for the next dates have a look to our wiki page [1] . It would be nice to just drop a short notice in our pmc mailing list [2], when you plan to join the call to make sure we are all present in the call.

Zsolt Beothy-Elo
PMC Lead of the SOA TLP

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/SOA/Meetings