From: soa-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:soa-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bob Brodt
Sent: jeudi 23 juin 2011 21:07
To: SOA PMC mailing list
Subject: [soa-pmc] Restructuring BPEL Designer project

Hi all,

After a discussion with the SOA PMC it was decided that it would in the community's best interests to have the BPEL Designer project move to the SOA top-level project. Unless anyone can think of a reason why these two should not be joined, speak now or forever hold your peace ;)

Seriously, as project lead for BPEL Designer, this is an official request to the SOA PMC to allow this restructuring to happen. Please let me know about any issues/concerns you may have.

Thanks!