[soa-pmc] Next PMC call

Folks,
I'd like to start regular PMC meetings with the call next Tuesday (November 23). At the moment I have one topic which deals with common activities for Indigo. I you have further topics just add them to the agenda (http://wiki.eclipse.org/SOA/Meetings/Agenda23Nov10). For the moment I scheduled the telco every four weeks (https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=81mgr0mt009qk2c056ijiho5b8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx). If we feel we should have a call more often I will reschedule our meetings.

Regards,
Zsolt

Back to the top