Re: [soa-pmc] New PMC members

Hi

So thanks Zsolt, and as said in [1] see you all (virtually) at the next PMC Call on the 04th of May !

Regards,
Marc

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/SOA/Meetings

Zsolt Beothy-Elo a écrit :
At least voting is very fast in the SOA PMC :)  Of 5 current PMC members we had
5 = +1
0 = 0
0 = -1

As such I will request to promote the nominees as members of the SOA PMC.

Congratulations to Marc and Angelo.

Zsolt