Re: [soa-pmc] JWT PMC member

Hi Zsolt

Thanks, I wasn't sure at which item you were on your list :)

Have a good week end and best regards,
Marc

Zsolt Beothy-Elo a écrit :
Marc,
good point, I still have "Ask the new projects to elect their PMC representative" on my todo list. So at least I do not have to ask JWT anymore :-). A soon as I have all names I will post them here. Then the current PMC members and the EMO will have to approve them.
Regards,
Zsolt