Re: [soa-pmc] Mangrove's Creation Review Successful!

Congrats, the SOA TLP finally starts to get populated.
See you all at EclipseCon and don't forget our BoF next Wednesday.

Zsolt

@Adrian One thing that came to my mind regarding when reading your mail: I think we have to inform the planing council that Mangrove plans to join the Helios release train.