[soa-pmc] [eBPM Creation Review Docuware Updated]

Hi All,

Attached you could find the update docuware for eBPM Creation review.

As Anne suggested i've update the fisrt slide, with the information about the date and the forum.
As Zsolt suggested I've introduced another slide on Code Contribution making more clear what we're going to contribute and what not.

In that slide i've also make evidence on the actual Spagic License ( and the move to EPL ) when this code will be contributed to ebpm.

Andrea