Re: [smila-user] Problem with start level for some bundles

Hi,

Am 19.05.2014, 16:32 Uhr, schrieb Lorenzo Eccher <leccher@xxxxxx>:

Hi all,
I have a problem with a bundle that, even if selected in runtime configuration and activated with a start level (form 0 to 4), doesn't start when used since I don't type the "ss" command in OSGi at runtime when SMILA seems blocked.

After typing "ss" the bundle seems to wake up and the process goes on.

This problem seems to exist just in windows XP.

I am using the SMILA 1.2 in Eclipse with the development environment.

Have you any idea about this issue?

No, I've never seen such a behaviour. I also cannot imagine how SMILA should cause this behaviour. If there is a problem in the Eclipse environment (and not in your bundle ... though I cannot imagine what you could wrong to cause this) it's probably caused by Equinox.

Sorry, no better idea here.

Regards,
Juergen.

Back to the top