Re: [smila-user] JSP on SMILA

Hi Chiara,

Ok, if you are in the development environment, you probably have to put all the additional JARs to SMILA.extension/eclipse/plugins and reload the target platform (no further subdirectories, I suppose). Additionally you will have to add them to org.eclipse.smila.extension.feature/feature.xml on the "Plug-Ins" tab to in include them in the build. However, I cannot tell you how to proceed from there, I would have to set it up on my own first, but I'm not sure when I'll have some free time to try this. If you get it work, it would be great if you could add a description to our Wiki.

Regards,
Juergen.