Von: smila-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:smila-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Michalis Lazaridis
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 18. Juli 2013 18:17
An: 'Smila project user mailing list'
Betreff: [smila-user] SMILA: Pipelet outputs JSON

Hi all,

I have a rather easy (I guess) problem:

Until now, my pipelet was casting my computation results to Value objects and inserting them to the pipelet results, like this:

String output1 = “blah blah”;

Double output2 = 1.1;

Value outputValue1 = blackboard.getDataFactory().createStringValue(output);

blackboard.getMetadata(id).put("category", outputValue1);

Value outputValue2 = blackboard.getDataFactory().createDoubleValue(output2);

blackboard.getMetadata(id).put("score", outputValue2);

resultCollector.addResult(id);

Now, my output is a complex JSONObject casted to a String.

How do I add this to the pipelet results, not as String but as JSONObject?

Is it possible to have complex JSONObjects in the results? With complex I mean JSONObjects (and JSONArrays) inside of other JSONObjects (and JSONArrays).

If I add it as a String, it escapes all special characters (like / and “) and it looks like a mess.

It should be easy, since the pipelet output is already json.

Thanks,

Michalis

Back to the top