From: smila-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:smila-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Thomas Menzel
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 11:49 AM
To: devs@smila
Subject: [smila-dev] datamodel impls are final

Hi folks,

What is the reason for the impl classes being final?

I find it a bit cumbersome. Shure nobody should really subclass this for real but sometimes this is convenient, particularly for tests.

I vote to just doc that subclassing is at own risk, after all they are in the impl. package

Thomas Menzel @ brox IT-Solutions GmbH

Taglocity Tags: smila

Back to the top