[smila-dev] SMILA now builds with Eclipse 3.7.1 (Indigo)

Hi,

starting with rev 1940 the SMILA nightly build is based on Eclipse 3.7.1
(aka Indigo SR1). Apart from keeping uptodate with Eclipse this should
make it easier to use SMILA as a target platform when using Indigo as the IDE.

I had to do a few modifications to make it work:
* Use stricter import ranges for Lucene, because the Lucene 2.9.x
contained in Indigo disturbed tests.
* Bundles containing JPA persistence units are now in unpacked form
In the SMILA/plugins directory because it didn't work otherwise.
This includes org.eclipse.smila....
** ...binarystorage.jpa
** ...connectivity.deltaindexing.jpa
** ...recordstorage.impl

I hope this doesn't cause any inconvenience. For now the build should
still work with Eclipse 3.6.2, but I would recommend to migrate soon.

Cheers,
Jürgen.

Back to the top