[smila-dev] how data source configs are found

hi folks,

my changes set @ rev 1421 was regarding how the AbstractController finds the data source configuration files.

the behavior is now such, that it will append to the given DS ID ".xml", unless it is there already and use this then as the file name, which is a more concise behavior than before.

the code however contains a TODO that retrieving of the configuration file needs to be done correctly.

My questions are:

a)      what is correct? I assume, but don’t know, that we should actually investigate/parse all files in the folder and actually use the DS id contained in the XML. right?

b)      Do we really want/need this?

c)       do we need this at all with the overhaul of this area in September?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind Regards

Thomas Menzel

brox IT-Solutions GmbH
An der Breiten Wiese 9
30625 HANNOVER (Germany)
Mobil:      +49 (173) 369 86 76
Tel:          +49 (5 11) 33 65 28 – 76
eFax:       +49 (5 11) 33 65 28 – 98 76
Fax:         +49 (5 11) 33 65 28 – 29
Mail:
tmenzel@xxxxxxx
Web:       www.brox.de

Legal Disclaimer : According to Section 80 of the German Corporation Act brox IT-Solutions GmbH must indicate the following information:
Address: An der Breiten Wiese 9, 30625 Hannover Germany | General Manager: Hans-Chr. Brockmann | Registered Office: Hannover, Commercial Register Hannover HRB 59240

Taglocity Tags: smila

Back to the top