RE: [smila-dev] SMILA required libs in Orbit

Hi,

our intention is to use and to contribute to orbit, but we have yet started to
use the CQ-process and we are facing some problems, therefore we have to first to adapt some things.

Regarding the Usage of Orbit-Bundles:
We have tested some bundles with our trunk (that bundles that we need at the moment).
The result is that we have problems with these bundles.
Some Examples are:
Some Bundles don't use version numbers for import/export (xalan/xerces) and commons logging can't be used with log4j.

Then most of the bundles are too old, we have to build bundles for this and therefore
we are working hard on CQs and on getting our project into svn.
Until we have not finished this, we will not have time to contribute bundles to orbit.

Sebastian