Re: [skalli-dev] maven build and different profiles ? should we change that?

> Only reason that comes into my mind:
> Minimize build time
> Are there others?

Good guess, that's pretty much it. Tycho 0.8 (or 0.7, can't really remember) was quite bad wrt caching stuff in the local repository. That's not an issue anymore, so I don't see a good reason why we should hold on to the current profiles. I wouldn't introduce any new profiles though at this point in time, so I like your idea of having them all in the default.

Cheers,
Simon

Back to the top