Re: [skalli-dev] List of terms used so far

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 6:16 PM, Wetzold, Robert <robert.wetzold@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I see that differently. What we had so far was an empty Concepts chapter on the exact same page. This obviously did not add any benefit. Now, we have something. We can add new information step by step, build on it, add and augment and collaboratively create a great resource for users and contributers. If we decide to add additional information and have enough of material we should definitely think about grouping in new tabs.

In my opinion there is no +1 or -1 at this stage. We start from scratch and I am personally happy about every contribution we get. I would not want to scare someone off by telling him it’s the wrong chapter (which can be argued a lot and doesn’t bring us forward).

Agreed. Any good input is valid !

Some people add text, some people restructure, some clean up etc. I think this is just the way wiki is meant to be. At some point in time it will make sense to have something like a dedicated wiki-overseer as our experience shows but I think there is a lot of content needed until we reach this point.

ACK

Bye, Jochen

Back to the top