Re: [skalli-dev] List of terms used so far

Hi all,

I think it would make sense to have an architecture picture which includes major Skalli components and extensions/services be supported.

Probably thats what Britta mentioned as "Concepts"?

At this point the major terms should be defined and should reflect at some point the terms Robert pointed out.

To avoid confusion with existing terms we should think about more precise terms, e.g. "Skalli Extension" to point to the specific provided extension points/services.

Bye, Jochen