Re: [skalli-dev] Eclipse Code Conventions

+1, this way also future contributers have it easier without the need to adapt to special settings. Should we go for a quick and big reformatting patch?

From: skalli-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:skalli-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Simon Kaufmann
Sent: Freitag, 6. Mai 2011 14:43
To: Skalli Dev
Subject: [skalli-dev] Eclipse Code Conventions

Hi,

when looking at the Eclipse Code Conventions [1], there are obviously some differences to the formatting of the Skalli code base (e.g. indentation). I don't want to start a religious war on that now, but I think it might not hurt to make any changes to the Skalli formatting rules as early as possible. What do you think?

Cheers,

Simon

Back to the top