[skalli-dev] Skalli Sources

Hi,

why bother with release dates (http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/skalli-dev/msg00002.html) when there are no sources at all?

I'm happy to share some good news with you. On the last weekend, Sharon had a look at our initial contribution and we now have Parallel IP clearence. Therefore, we are now in the lucky situation to finally have a git repository actually filled with sources. That's a good thing to have, being an open SOURCE project ;-)

The repository is located here: git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/skalli/org.eclipse.skalli.git
And here you'll  find some more info on Git @ Eclipse and all available access methods including https via a proxy: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Git

There are still quite a few things left until all 3rd party dependencies are approved and we can set up a (working) build, but it's a great leap forward already.

Simon

Back to the top