[sisu-users] Move canonical Sisu repositories to Github?

Hi everyone,

Most of the recent issues and patches have come in via Github so I think it makes sense to move the canonical repositories for Sisu there. While we have mirrored repositories on Github that allow pull requests to be opened, we can't merge PRs directly or close them out once the suggested change has been made.

I'm planning to submit a ticket to move Sisu's repositories to Github this week unless anyone has an objection.

--
Cheers, Stuart

Back to the top