To: Sisu project community <sisu-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Stuart McCulloch
Sent by: sisu-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 08/28/2015 01:40PM
Subject: Re: [sisu-users] Annotation processor not picking custom qualifiers

Hi Gian,

This works for me locally with a simple setup, could you provide more details about your pom.xml?  Perhaps a public project that recreates the issue?

Is the library containing MyQualifier a compile dependency of the project where you’re doing the index? The indexer needs access to the annotation bytecode to verify it is a qualifier.

Also note that the APT6 annotation processor behaves slightly differently to the sisu-maven-plugin for performance reasons (because it’s automatically triggered when you compile using Java6+ with Sisu on the project classpath). By default it only looks for @Named, as this is very fast given the information immediately available in APT, but you can tell it to look for other qualifiers with the “qualifiers” option:

      <plugin>
        <version>3.3</version>
        <configuration>
          <compilerArgs>