Re: [sisu-users] Sisu with Auto-Generated Peaberry Code

Hi Conor,

Nice work!  I’ve added links to your generator and example projects to the wiki:

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Sisu/Extensions

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Sisu/Examples

--
Cheers, Stuart

On Friday, 21 August 2015 at 18:46, Conor Gallagher wrote:

Hi Sisu Users,

As part of my work at Elastic Path Software I have created a Peaberry Code Generator that may be useful for anyone using Peaberry and Sisu together. It's essentially an annotation processor that auto-generates basic Peaberry code for service imports and exports using the following annotations: @ServiceImport and @ServiceExport.

As part of this work we have also written a comprehensive example project that showcases the use of Sisu, Peaberry, Guice, and OSGI Release 6 metatype annotations in a working OSGI application. It is a much expanded version of a Peaberry example project that Stuart provided a few years ago. It contains multiple injection style examples, including the use of Guice custom injections, as well as a sample OSGI ManagedService with R6-annotation-generated configuration.

Regards,
Conor Gallagher