Re: [sirius-dev] Questions regarding a first contribution

On 13/06/2019 01:03, Emmanuel Chebbi wrote:
Hi,

I sent a mail a few months ago to ask about how I could contribute to
Sirius. I have been very busy since then but now I finally have some
free time.

Did you manage to identify some tasks on which I could help?

Hi,

Sorry, we've been very busy too :-/

All the candidates I could think of seem either too cumbersome or too complex to start. I'll try again, hopefully I'll have something for you next week (can't guarantee it).

Regards,
Pierre-Charles David

Back to the top