Re: [sirius-dev] Changes in Sirius repositories

Le 01/06/2016 17:16, Pierre-Charles David a écrit :
Hi all,

Just to inform you that, in order to reduce the disk space our repositories occupy on the main Eclipse servers, I've moved some of them from download.eclipse.org to archive.eclipse.org.

This concerns:
* all "stables" snapshots for versions prior to 4.0;
* all "milestones" for versions priori to 4.0.

For now, these have only been moved, not deleted, and they are still accessible if you need them. Simply replace "download.eclipse.org" with "archive.eclipse.org" in the old URL. For example, http://download.eclipse.org/sirius/updates/stable/3.1.0-S20150717-101708, is now accessible from http://archive.eclipse.org/sirius/updates/stable/3.1.0-S20150717-101708.

Note that depending on the feedback we get from the foundation, we may actually *delete* some or all of these stable snapshots and milestones. If you depend on them, it is recommended to move to the corresponding released version.

We now plan to delete the "stable" and "milestone" repositories from archive.eclipse.org on July 1st. If you rely on some of these, please speak up before that date.

Back to the top