Re: [sirius-dev] [GSOC 2015]

Le 16/02/2015 18:21, João Martins a écrit :
Hi,

Hi João

I am João Martins from last Google Summer of Code (GSOC 2014).

I have worked with Maxime Porhel where I have done a prototype for a
future VSM Initializer.

I want to know if this year Sirius will join in the list of possible
projects to do during the summer.

Thanks for the offer, but at this time we have no plan to propose Sirius-related subjects this year, and I'm not sure we would have the resources required for proper mentoring. Maybe some other Eclipse projects will propose subjects though.

Regards,
Pierre-Charles

Back to the top