[sirius-dev] Questions for Sirius plans.

Hi,

I am trying to use Sirius to create viewers for EMF models with several
similar properties.
I discovered some features, which I can't implement by sirius. This
features not specific only for my project, they can be useful for
another Sirius users and can be described as natural for diagram user
interface.

1) Possibility to paint container and bordered nodes by specifying Java
code in workspace
2) Possibility to calculate and determine bordered node location in case
of custom container shape. It can be implemented by specify Java code in
workspace.
3) Possibility to automatically changing bordered node angle after
changing placement side on container.
4) Possibility to specify algorithm to layout containers on pano by
external java code.
5) Possibility to specify algorythm to route connections by external
java code.
6) Expand/collapse feature for containers.

Does have Sirius team plans for implementing features like in list
above?
Can I send some patches to resolve features above?

---
Alexander Strakh,
ISP RAS,
web: http://ispras.ru