Re: [sirius-dev] GSOC report

Hi João,

Thanks for the report.

I think you could attach your documentation to the bugzilla 438074 rather than sending it to the mailing list.

Regards,

Maxime Porhel

Le 18/08/2014 11:55, João Martins a écrit :
Hi, I think this is my last report in the period of the GSOC2014.

   During the project where I have been working I have learn many things and without this opportunity I have no chance to improve my cappacity as future computer science engineer, I have to give a special tanks to Maxime Porhel for everything he have teach me how to work better and patience to listen all my "newbie" doubts.

   About the project I give a apology to all Sirius team, Because I really want to finish this project till the end but my capacities don't let me to give a final version of "Initializer" to join on Sirius API.

About what I have done during the time of the GSOC2014, I have worked at:
   Bug 436332 - Selection only detect one selected item.
   Bug 434698 - [gsoc2014] Tool groups/sections creation by refactoring.
   Bug 438074 - [GSOC2014] Creation of Initializer to VSM -> on git.

   The bug 436332 and bug 434698 I think I have accomplish with success but I have take to much time on it and to understand simple things where I think It make me don't have much time as I need to finish the Initializer, the bug 436332 it was about Sirius don't detect single selection on VSM making the bug 434698 impossible to realize, with bug 436332 done I have possibility to work on bug 434698 where it allow the to the specifier to group different tool in a new Tool Section, Tool Group or Tool Group Extension.

   The current version of the Initializer is a prototype to the future plugin Initializer, this one have a selection page prepared to insert all the patterns needed where they shout extend from a Interface named "IPatternProvider" but about the configuration this version only allow to configure "Class Diagram Skeletons" allowing for this select a new ID if the specifier want and single/many Direct Edit Tool/s and/or Delete tool/s.

  When I have the documentation ready I will send it to mailing list.

  Best Regards
  João Martins