Sujet: [sirius-dev] [gsoc2014] Tool groups/sections creation by refactoring
Date : Sun, 01 Jun 2014 18:52:51 GMT
De : joaomartins27396@xxxxxxx (JoÃo Martins)

Hi,
As I already said I am looking for theÂbug434698,
I have a difficulty that still can not solve,
I am trying to create a new section and and move the selected NodeCreationDescription to that new section, I can create the new section but when I can't move the Node, in my last try I have try to get the eContents of the new section and add as a EObject but it give me a error.

If someone can give me a tip I will appreciate for the help.

Best Regards
JoÃo MartinsÂ

Back to the top