Re: [sirius-dev] [gsoc2014] Tool groups/sections creation by refactoring

Hi João,

You should look into diagram.ecore: ToolSection, ToolGroup and ToolGroupExtension already exist. So there is no required metamodel modification.
A specitifer can already design the palette of one of its DiagramDescription with these concepts.

The aim of this bug is too facilitate the creation of a ToolSection/Group/GroupExtension when the item a specifier wants to regroup already exist. So the expected work is to design a set of actions able to take a selection of tools (you have to analyze the metamodel to find the super type each grouping concept can receive).

The actions should be added to the org.eclipse.sirius.editor.diagram plugin.

On irc, you can use the #eclipse-modeling channel.