[simopenpass-dev] PCM Pull-Requests

Dear Devs,

as you probably noticed, the PCM use-case returned at the end of last year to openPASS. It is now located on the “itk” branch.

We are about to complete the full-featured PCM simulation including the re-simulation from previously created results.

In order to bring it back to the servant, we suggest following procedure:

  • soonish -> pull-request of PCM simulation to servant
  • meanwhile -> implementation of review comments and modifications by Reinhard as posted Oct. 22nd 2020
    https://git.eclipse.org/r/c/simopenpass/simopenpass/+/170112
  • end Febr. / mid March -> new pull-request with implemented review comments and modifications

All this would run under the issue:

https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse/simopenpass/simopenpass/-/issues/12

@ALL: Please, let us know, if you don’t agree on the procedure! In that case we will work out something different…

@Reinhard Biegel

We have the auto-generated e-mail from Oct 22nd 2020 from the gerrit server with your comments. Unfortunately the link behind is not accessible anymore. We see two possibilities to implement your suggestions:

  1. we stick to the e-mail and extract the infos from there
    OR
  2. if it’s not too much work, you re-submit your modifications as a PR to the “itk” branch

Please, give us your opinion on that…

Best regards,

Dmitri

--

Dr. rer.-nat. Dmitri Fix, Dipl.-Phys.

Intelligent Systems

ITK Engineering GmbH

Lochhamer Straße 15

D-82152 Martinsried

Tel.:   +49 89 8208598 287

Fax:   +49 89 8208598 11

Mobil: +49 152 22938143

mailto:dmitri.fix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ITK Engineering GmbH | Im Speyerer Tal 6 | 76761 Rülzheim

Tel.: +49 7272 7703-0 | Fax: +49 7272 7703-100

mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | http://www.itk-engineering.de

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board:

Herbert Hemming

Geschäftsführung/Executive Board:

Michael Englert (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Bernd Gohlicke

Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: 76761 Rülzheim

Registergericht/Registered Court: Amtsgericht Landau, HRB 32046

USt.-ID-Nr./VAT-ID-No. DE 813165046

Back to the top