[sfcurve-dev] SFCurve 0.2.2 released

Hi all,

The goal of SFCurve is/was to centralize (Scala) code for computation based on space-filling curves in their application to generating multi-dimensional indexes in key-value stores.

The lack of updates in the last 3 and a half years is a testament to the solidity of currently implemented features.  This library is pretty good at what it does.  On the other hand, this library is focused on details which folks rarely care about.

That changed recently when a developer noticed a small improvement that could be made to how ranges are limited.  That prompted to me to cut a release.  Since folks have asked about having SFCurve on Maven Central, I've knocked that during this release as well.

Anyhow, if you are interested in more features in SFCurve, let me know.

Cheers,

Jim

Back to the top