Re: [sfcurve-dev] Release notes for SFCurve

I think that will work, thanks!

On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 11:24 AM, Jim Hughes <jnh5y@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Rob,

From a quick exchange, Emilio noted:

" There was a fair amount of code cleanup/deduplication, but the main feature was changing the z-range calculation to be breadth-first instead of depth-first, which allows us to stop at a desired number of ranges. Previously we could only stop at a certain recursion level (you can still specify the max recursion level though)."

Does that cover it?

Jim